Generally everyone wants their baths to be clean – attractive – workable and in general, comfortable.
When considering doing a bath project consider looking at professional bath showrooms and working with a company and people you are comfortable with. You need to talk with someone who has done bath remodeling before – who can help you select and choose products that will serve your needs and enhance your bathroom space.
Some items to consider:
- Comfort height toilets – with self closing seats.
- Cabinetry that is the proper height so you do not have to bend over too far.
- Non slip floor tile
- Showers with ample space for you and shelves for any bathing products you require.
- Sufficient counter space for you to be comfortable
- Bath storage – linen cabinetry
- Excellent bathroom lighting
- Mirrors placed at proper height and angle for all family members.
- Tubs that will accommodate your needs – maybe a soaking tub or a claw foot tub or an easy access tub with a door.
- Waterproof wet area for showering that can be easily maintained.
- Superior ventilation that removes moisture and odors and protects your investment in your bathroom.
This is a partial list of what you should consider when looking to re-do your bathroom.
Additionally – you want to work with a company or individual that has all the necessary and proper insurance, workman’s comp and liability and will provide you with these certificates when you ask
A bathroom well designed and remodeled is a valuable asset to any home.